This wild blonde is a knockout.
The Pen Druid Wild Blonde Ale is a spontaneously fermented Virginia Farmhouse ale fermented with malt, Pen Druid’s own well water, and native wild yeast from the brewery. The malt was wood fired prior to fermentation at the Brewery’s facility. All bottles experience natural carbonation from the secondary fermentation process in bottles and kegs.
- Pen Druid was founded by three brothers, Lain, Van and Jennings Carney - who also happen to be a part of a Psychedelic Rock Band, called Pontiak.
- In the winter of 2015/2016, the brothers created their own cocktail of wild yeasts from the Virginia Piedmont, reflecting the unique terroir of the region.
- The Blonde Ale is one of the most approachable styles of beer around, rounded and smooth.
- Spontaneous fermentation gives this beer a tart, citrus quality - perfect for sour lovers!
Mechanical bull rides.
- Pretzel bites.
- Leopard print cowboy boots.