Take a trip back in time.
The Old School The New is a nod to the subtler, maltier IPAs of yore. Back in the day, IPAs were hopped prior to being barreled and traversing the globe via ship. This lead to a softer, more balanced beer – not the overblown hop bombs of today. A beer that leads with finesse over dankness, for those who value restraint.
- Garden Path was started by Amber Watts and Ron Extract, who moved to Washington in 2016 after working at Jester King Brewery in Austin, Texas.
- The Old School The New incorporates whole flower PNW Cascade and Willamette hops in the coolship, oak fermentation and extended natural conditioning with honey.
- Garden Path is all about making hyperlocal beers, using Pacific Northwest hops, and Skagit-grown grain.
- Walking uphill in the snow both ways.
- Ham sandwich.
- Riding around in a Delorean.