Black tie pet nat goals.
Sparkling minimalism at its best. This pet nat composed of 100% Chenin Blanc from the Loire Valley is made by the ultimate Chenin-whisperer, Marie Thibault. A cornucopia of quince, chamomile, and citrus mingle with clawed from the earth minerality in this elegant bottle of bubbles.
- Marie Thibault is a self-made vigneronne who entered the wine world after getting degrees in oenology and biology.
- Marie was one of the first winemakers to ever visit Domestique.
- The Chenin is vinified without any sulfur and sits on its lees for a longer period of time, lending a richness to the wine.
- Sitting in a jacuzzi under the stars.
- Toro sashimi.
- Leaning into the Coastal Grandmother aesthetic.