Flowers, spice, & everything nice.
The Weingut Schmitt Winery produces some of the most exciting biodynamic wines from the Rheinhessen region of Germany to date. A refreshing mixture of biodynamically-farmed Portugieser and Dornfelder, two indigenous grapes to the Blue Danube area. There’s plenty of crispness in this bubbly beauty, with a bit of spice and floral aromatics.
- Weingut Schmitt has been family-owned for over 200 years, and is currently helmed by Bianka and Daniel Schmitt.
- Since the 2010s, the estate has been farmed biodynamically and is one of the 80 producers to be Demeter Certified.
- Portugieser is a red grape that thrives along the Blue Danube, and is known for its spicy aromas.
- Dornfelder is a richer, fuller-bodied red grape that does well with oak aging.
- Crab Legs with drawn butter.
- Water balloon fight.
- Powerpuff Girls marathon.