Dependably dry & thirst-quenching Riesling.
Give this to the people who think they don’t like Riesling and watch their faces change. Key lime, starfruit, shell-flecked stone, and beautifully balanced acidity make for a crowd-pleasing white you (and they) will reach for again and again. The La Boutanche Riesling comes in a 1L bottle, so you can spread that Riesling love.
- This Riesling (plus both the La Boutanche Trollinger and Rosé) are made by Andi Knauss, a 4th-generation winemaker in Strümpfelbach, southwest Germany.
- La Boutanche is a collaboration series between Selection Massale and various winemakers to create a spectrum of affordable natural wines.
- Riesling is a grape with such a cult following, it actually has a birthday -- March 13, 1435 (yes, it's a Pisces.)
- Snacking on green fruits and thumbing a beach read.
- Bathtubs-of-ice as coolers
- A crisp bowl of crudite and aioli
- The song, "I'm On A Boat" by thelonelyisland.