A rosé that pulls its weight.
When you want a rosé that’s lighter bodied and high acid yet more flavorful, look no further than Trollinger. This version from Andi Knauss has bright red fruit with a more savory and mineral quality that will impress any group you’re drinking with. *Comes in a party friendly size because sharing is caring.*
- This rosé (plus both the La Boutanche Riesling and Trollinger) are made by Andi Knauss, a 4th-generation winemaker in Strümpfelbach, southwest Germany.
- La Boutanche is a collaboration series between Selection Massale and various winemakers to create a spectrum of affordable, well-made wines.
- Trollinger - also known as Schiava - is a lighter-bodied red grape found in Germany & Italy.
- An alternative to White Claw at [insert day-drinking social function.]
- Checkered gingham tablecloths.
- Jelly jar glasses.
- “Boys” by Charli XCX or "Girls" by The Beastie Boys.