A crushable Cali Cab
If you thought you’d never see the words “crushable,” and “Cabernet Sauvignon” together – think again. ‘Le Clairet’ is a mixture of 90% Cabernet Sauvignon blended with 10% Cabernet Sauvignon rosé for a lighter, more drinkable style. With plenty of balance and structure, ‘Le Clairet’ is the perfect everyday red.
- Winemaker Chris Brockway moved from Nebraska to California because he was drawn to its brambly Zinfandels.
- After graduating from Fresno State with a degree in Oenology, his first vintage in 2002 was a small, single barrel of wine.
- Chris picks before what is considered “ripe” in California because he is not drawn to the “bigger is better,” style of wine.
- The Cabernet Sauvignon is dry-farmed and sourced from Wirth Ranch, a family-owned, organic vineyard in Green Valley.
- Lazy days in a t-shirt.
- A cheese burger & fries from In-N-Out, Five Guys, or Shake Shack - dealer's choice.
- Mason jar glasses.