Restrained in all the right places.
Vigna Rosa comes specifically from a vineyard used to make rosé wine. It blends Lambrusco di Sorbara, Fortana, and Pinot Nero coming from a sandy site. This Lambrusco Rosato sees extended lees contact for a little bit of extra complexity. Restrained, lush, and attention-grabbing.
- Vitivinicola Fangareggi was established in 2005 by Giiuseppe Fangareggi, and he comes from a long line of grapegrowers.
- The 24-hectare farm is run by Matteo, his Mother Margherita, and his Uncle Roberto.
- The vines are farmed without chemical herbicides or fungicides, and everything is done by hand in the vineyard.
- The vines underwent a soft pressing, then were left to macerate on their skins for 18 hours, experiencing primary fermentation in stainless steel tanks with indigenous yeasts then secondary fermentation in Charmat with extended lees contact.
- Strawberry cheesecake.
- Parties of any and all kinds.
- Black truffles.