Bottled alpine breezes, just for you.
Mathieu and Camille Apffel’s wine, “Avant La Tempete” is composed of 100% Jacquere from the Savoie region. Jacquere is a dry white grape that is refreshing, aromatic, and herb-driven. This wine is perfect for white Burg-lovers looking for something a little leaner.
- Mathieu and Camile have been producing wine in the Savoie - a wine region in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes - since 2013.
- The couple are in the process of converting the estate to organic viticulture and use biodynamic methods as well.
- Their vines are planted in 3-hectares, and range from 30 to 70 years of age.
- “Avant La Tempete,” means “Before the Storm.”
- Watching the rain outside your window.
- Crisp salads with goat cheese and beets.
- Warm sweaters.