Taste Champagne’s holy trinity.
The 3C Collection is a blend composed of Champagne’s 3 signature grapes: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir. The wine was aged for a period of 36-48 months on lees prior to being disgorged. A powerful, broad bubbly with loads of complexity.
- Jérôme Bourgeois-Diaz is a 4th generation vigneron, who took over his father’s domain in 2001 after pursuing a career in industrial sales.
- Jérôme biodynamically farms 7 hectares of vines that are 35 years of age - Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay - that thrive in clay and limestone soils.
- He uses a traditional Coquard Champagne press, that involves three people working it at all times and carefully rearranging the grapes every couple of presses.
- “Collection” wines such as 3C see extended lees contact for added complexity prior to being disgorged.
- Shaving white truffles on everything.
- Sea urchin on toast.
- Pillow talk.