Some bottles of Champers are meant to be enjoyed with friends. The perfect toasting companion, the Champagne Extra Brut Bulles de Comptoir #10 is a composition of Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from the Aube departement. The wine was vinified with native yeasts and has zero added sulfur.
- Charles Dufour is one of the Champagne AOC’s freshest faces; he comes from a long line of traditional growers and has chosen to farm his fruit organically and use minimal intervention in the cellar.
- Some of Charles’ vines come from his grandfather and are quite old.
- He never filters or fines his wines.
- Reuniting with an old flame.
- Sabering this bad boy with an iPhone - it can be done.
- Oreo cookies.