Spice up your sparkle game.
Put the champers and bubbly pink juice down, and give this combination of 60% sparkling Pinot Noir and 40% sparkling Zinfandel a shot at your dinner table! The folks at Maitre de Chai are stoked to have the opportunity to further their collaboration with Hammerling Cellars with this lambrusco-esque bubbly! Only 115 cases of this wine were made - so snap ‘em up while you can.
- The Zinfandel was sourced from a 100 year old vineyard in the Clements Hills, in Lodi.
- The Zin was made as a red wine, destemmed and fermented with native yeasts prior to being aged in barrel for 6 months, then the Pinot Noir was direct-pressed and fermented in stainless steel and aged in neutral oak for 6 months.
- The wine was refermented in bottle and aged for an additional 14 months prior to being disgorged by hand.
- Winter & Fall festive shenanigans.
- Poinsettia blossoms.
- Salumni of any and all kinds.