Pristine & pure apple-y goodness.
Blue Moon Cuveé 2 is a medley of antique apples, quince, pears, blackberry, plum and medlar, sourced from a historic homestead in the remote San Juan Islands. The fruit was untouched by chemicals and pesticides prior to being done in a Pét Nat style. Good, clean, fruity fun.
- Tess Bryant is an importer, who started her own distribution company and Nic Coturri hails from California Natty Wine Royalty; the two teamed up in 2020 to start Piquenique Ciders.
- Blue Moon Cuvee 2 features apples from a very old farmstead in Waldron Island.
- The goal of this cider was to feature the broad array of apple-yness and diversity from the orchards they work with from the San Juan Islands.
- Post boating trip refreshment.
- This cover of Blue Moon from A Single Man.
- Handheld meat pie.