Move over, Champers – this Cider is ready to par-tay!
A crisp, lively and elegant cider composed of 100% Gold Rush apples from a producer near and dear to our heart – Patois Cider. The Gold Rush “Morris” Cider is made in the Traditional Method, and has aromas of salted grapefruit, lychee, and coriander seed. Just add oysters and you’ll be in heaven.
- Patois Cider was created by Patrick Collins and Danielle LeCompte; they are all about balance and creating ciders that beautifully capture fleeting moments from small pockets of Virginia.
- The Gold Rush apples were sourced from the high-elevation Morris Orchard in Monroe, Virginia.
- After an initial fermentation process in a mixture of French Oak and Demijohns, the cider underwent secondary fermentation, with extended lees aging for 12 months.
- All mollusk-based meals (from snails to squid – to everything in between!)
- Silent disco with black tie dress code.
- New Year’s Eve shenanigans.