Apples + Grapes = What Dreams Are Made Of
This dreamy & ethereal Pét Nat consists of a mixture of apples and grapes, fermented together in perfect harmony from Virginia-based producer, Patois Cider. A small production blend of 59% crab and heirloom apples, intermingled with 41% Vidal blanc grapes. The Parallel Voicing Pet Nat is a lower alcohol bubbly with aromas of molasses and birch bark.
- Patois Cider was created by Patrick Collins and Danielle LeCompte; they are all about balance and creating ciders that beautifully capture fleeting moments from small pockets of Virginia.
- A cornucopia of different apple varietals are used in this coferment, including Wickson, Ashmead’s Kernel, Harrison, Gold Rush, and Seedling.
- The grapes used are a hybrid grape species called Vidal Blanc.
- Watching autumn leaves change colors on your porch swing.
- Rustic cheese plate with loads of dried fruit.
- Wearing overalls to a nice restaurant and not having anything to prove.