A rosé that reads Hemingway.
This Cab Franc rosé from Fingerlakes-based producer, Eminence Road, is channeling some major Tavel vibes this year. Beautiful brambly dark fruit with plenty of tang. Thought-provoking yet lowkey enough to be enjoyed with friends.
- The fruit spends 3 days on the skins for a ruby hue and medium tannins.
- The Cabernet Franc vines were sourced from Folt’s Farm Vineyard, and thrive on silt loam over shale soils.
- Unfined, unfiltered, and bottled by hand.
- Drinking on your cabin porch in the woods.
- Goodnight Beautiful Women” by Anna Noyes.
- Lake swims.