Sheer, ruby cashmere.
Pearl Morissette’s Pinot Noir Chamboule is ethereal, light, and beautifully transparent. The fruit for this wine was sourced from the 19th Street and Home Farm vineyards in Niagara, Canada. The vines were fermented whole cluster, and aged in a combination of demimuid, barrel, concrete and foudre. A strikingly beautiful, feather-light wine.
- Pearl Morissette was started in 2007 by Francois Morisette - a French Canadian who studied winemaking in Burgundy - and Toronto-based developer, Mel Pearl.
- The property is in the Twenty Mile Bench VQA.
- Francois’ golden tool is the quality of the lees, and he believes in raising all wines on their lees during the vinification process.
- Pinot Noir is also known as “the heartbreak grape,” among winemakers due to its difficult nature to grow.
- This wine glass.
- Meadow walks.
- This recipe for seared albacore tuna with wilted spinach.