A Pinot Noir from Quebec with old world elegance.
This Cuvée of 100% Pinot Noir from Quebec-based producer, Domaine Du Nival has all the restraint and elegance of Old World Burgundy, but there’s a very special purity and directness that makes it unique. Bright, precocious, and extremely small production.
- Matthieu and Denis Beauchemin founded Domaine du Nival in 2013, and Matthieu referred to it as, “a bad idea that wouldn’t quit.” We think he made the right call.
- Domaine Du Nival keeps production small, preferring to craft quality, honestly-made wines.
- “Les Entêtés” means “The Stubborn,” and is composed of 100% Pinot Noir vines that were planted in 2013 over a vast South-Eastern hillside facing the Yamaska River..
- Domaine du Nival is home to plantings of Pinot Noir, Gamaret, Vidal and Albariño, that respond well to the vineyard’s sunny summers and cold winters.
- Cedar plank salmon with roasted root vegetables.
- Housewarming dinner party.
- Jorja Smith’s album Lost & Found on vinyl.