This New York Riesling speaks fluent German.
We have a huge - and fairly sustained - crush on Eminence Road’s Folt’s Farm Riesling. And we’re pretty sure once you pour yourself a glass of this lovely and sprightly white wine, you’ll pick up what we’re putting down. Spring rainwater infused with candied lime.
- These Riesling vines were sourced from Kekua Park vineyards, from Adam Folts, a fifth generation wine grower.
- The Riesling was crushed and destemmed for a three day maceration period, followed by resting in stainless steel for 11 months.
- All Eminence Road wines are unfined, unfiltered, and bottled by hand.
- Front porch on a foggy day.
- Eggs benedict (level up your brunching game.)
- Yellow gingham print napkins.