The Referend Bier Blendery makes some of the most unique wild ales in the United States, and The Obscure Object of Desire is definitely one of them. An American Lambic, consisting of spontaneously fermented golden ales blended from 3 years and aged in Oloroso Casks. Sherry lovers will fall hard for this beer with its combination of tartness, smokey and oaky qualities.
- The Referend was founded by James and Melissa Priest in New Jersey, and specializes in producing spontaneously fermented wild ales.
- They recently moved from New Jersey to a former dairy farm located in Pennsylvania, and are still crafting wild ales meant to showcase the terroir of the area.
- Oloroso Sherry is an oxidative style of sherry, and their casks are highly sought after, as they impart a richness when aging spirits or beers.
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- This set of antique viking drinking horns.
- Exploring abandoned places.