Bavarian craftsmanship meets Italian gusto.
Following the original Italian recipe, Mondino's aperitif is handcrafted in the pristine foothills of the Bavarian Alps.
- Aromatic alpine herbs, fresh citrus fruits from the south, and natural spring water from Bavaria contribute to the wonderfully unique and complex taste of our aperitif.
- Fruity bitter oranges which come from the Italian Amalfi coast or from Spain. The fruit is always freshly macerated when it has reached its ideal degree of ripeness.
- The pleasant sourness of Mondino is gained from fresh rhubarb. Gentian gives it its tangy flavor and the hibiscus flower its beautiful red color.
- These selected ingredients together with Bavarian natural spring water, which rates amongst the superior waters of Europe, produce a full-bodied pleasure. All herbs are certified organic, and if possible, are sourced locally.
- Alpine hill-climbs & air-cooled Porsches
- Jean-Luc Godard's "Le Mépris"
- Italo-disco (see Nu Genea)