An airy blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Sauvignon Gris from the Loire Valley, this mineral-driven, crystalline white has loads of acidity and shines like a bright little laser beam. With ultra-pretty aromas of green pear, the word “crisp” doesn’t even begin to do it justice. Perfect for Sancerre-lovers who don't want to burn a hole in their wallet.
- This wine is made by Blandine Floch, who organically farms 4.5 hectares of vines in the Loire Valley.
- Blandine vinifies the wine and does the work in the vineyard, all while raising her 3 year old daughter because she's badass like that.
- After working vineyards throughout France and Georgia, Blandine settled on her property mere minutes away from Cheverny in the Loire Valley.
- The Sauvignon Blanc and Sauvignon Gris vines are 35 - 45 years old, and cared for with a mixture of teas and homemade remedies in the vineyard.
- A Niçoise salad loaded with fresh & crunchy veggies.
- A wide-brimmed sun hat with bow.
- Joan Didion as a style icon.