No angel here.
The Karadras from Sot de L’Ange (Idiot Angel in English) is composed mostly of Cabernet Franc, manually destemmed and fermented in oak. Sot de L’Ange is based out of the Touraine Azay le Rideau AOC, and is a certified biodynamic property. The wines have their own cult following, and after tasting this savory - yet crunchy - wine, we’d definitely agree.
- Quentin took over his family’s estate just in time for the 2013 vintage after working in various fields (wine related or not.)
- He has worked with both natural and conventional producers, and went through a 6 month stage at Domaine Huet (G-status Vouvray producer.)
- 25 friends help with the harvest each year.
- Putting this bottle under the bed to scare away any/all monsters.
- Spaghetti and meatballs.
- Good Omens viewing party.