Get ur (booze free) buzz on.
Coffee fans, we see you – and Non does too. This stewed cherry and coffee fermented beverage has plenty of spicy, salty, dark fruit aromas. It’s a mixture of cherries, verjus, coffee, cascara for sweetness, pink peppercorns, garam masala, all spice, salt and nutmeg to give you the teensiest pick me up.
- Unified Ferments have been operating out of Brooklyn since 2019, and they use chemistry and kombucha fermentation to unpack and translate the room for tea.
- They source high quality teas from around the world, and are all about creating effervescent, non alcoholic beverages for your next dinner party.
- Kombucha is a fermented beverage made with tea and SCOBY - a synthetic colony of yeasts and bacteria.
- Freshly baked croissant with butter.
- Drinking this out of a cute mug - like this.
- Using this to help you through a 3PM energy crash.