Sip into Spring.
Spring has officially Sprung with this carbonic rosé that you actually CAN drink all day in a hangover-free way (and yeah, we meant to rhyme, because that’s how we roll.) Yamilé consists of layered fermentations of raspberry and gooseberry, fermented and smoked rhubarb, goldenrod, and pink peppercorn kefir. Yamilé is a non alcoholic sparkling wine that drinks like a complicated, serious rosé with plenty of smoky prickliness from the peppercorn.
- Muri Drinks is a Coppenhagen-based producer founded in 2020 by UK Expat, Murray Patterson.
- Murray wanted to push the boundaries of what Non Alcoholic Beverages can do through foraging botanicals from Danish forests and experimenting with fermentation techniques.
- Yamilé was named after Murray's friend Yamilé, a Peruvian fermentation expert..
- This beverage contains tree nuts; it is best consumed within two days.
- Lox and bagels.
- Leveling up your G&T - you rebel, you.
- Bouquet from your local Farmer’s Market.