Syrah that stuns.
The Texier Côtes du Rhône Rouge Brézeme is just the prettiest expression of Syrah we ever did see. Martin Texier -- son of Natural Wine Rhône legend, Eric Texier – has crafted this stunner of a single varietal wine. Brézeme is a unique site within the Northern Rhône and is on a single slope of broken down limestone, planted with a 22-hectare parcel of vines farmed by Martin and Eric.
- Martin Texier led multiple lives prior to following in his father’s footsteps and returning to the vines – he was an economics major, then ventured into music and was an accomplished DJ.
- He now has five hectares in and around St-Julien-enSt.-Alban planted with Muscat, Chasselas Rose, Grenache, Syrah, and Cinsault.
- The property has many different soil types here: clay, limestone, gneiss, schist and granite.
- Pot roast.
- The song “Line Of Sight” by ODESZA
- Drinking on your porch while watching the leaves change color.