Kövidinka is an indigenous variety that is extremely rare in Eastern Europe. The vines for this wine were sourced from 96 year old vineyards, and the wine was aged for six months in very old oak barrels with no added sulfites. The ultimate wine for Spanish cider enthusiasts!
- The Maurer family has been crafting wine on the banks of the Blue Danube for four generations now, with Oszkár Maurer currently leading the charge.
- Oszkár’s mission is to highlight indigenous Serbian varietals, making the wines as pure and natural as possible with minimal additions of added sulfur.
- The name “Mézes Fehér” translates to “Honey White,” and this grape is known for contracting tons of botrytis yet still retaining acidity.
- Bakator - or Ezerjó - is a white grape prized for a fruity nose and crisp, full-bodied freshness and was a favorite of the royals of the Habsburg Dynasty.
- Glass terrariums
- Circe by Madeline Miller.
- Wat with Injera.