A rosé that’s as light as a feather.
The Inconnu Lalalu Rosé is a white wine lover’s rosé without question. This unabashedly fresh Cali rosé tilts towards the Provençal side of the spectrum as far as pink wines go. Fresh like melted snow, with just a kiss of smarties, pixie stix and watermelon rind to add a little bit of oomph.
- Inconnu Wines was started by Laura Brennan Bissell, a fabulously interesting individual and self-taught vigneronne. Prior to making wine, Laura studied to be a tattoo artist, toured around the US with bands, and performed poetry in Barcelona.
- Laura takes a very level-headed, non-dogmatic approach to crafting the best wine possible and sources her fruit from Sonoma, Clarksburg, Contra Costa County and more.
- This Rosé is a mixture of organically farmed Mourvédre, Cabernet Franc and Merlot, aged in a mixture of neutral oak and stainless steel.
- Rain on your tongue.
- Salad with farmer’s market greens, goat cheese & beets.
- Attempting that final routine in Dirty Dancing with your person.