It’s the little things that matter.
Australian producer, Charlotte Dalton, believes wine can be felt and gets joy from making wines that are a pleasure to drink. The Liminal White is a composition of 44% Semillon, 42% Chardonnay for that va-va-voom factor, and 14% Fiano for a little something extra. This clean, citrusy and bright white blend from the Adelaide Hills is like the early morning light that filters through your blinds on a Saturday morning.
- Charlotte Hardy’s label - Charlotte Dalton - was launched in 2015 with a stripped down Semillon and Shiraz.
- She has been making wine for two decades now, and worked for larger houses like Château Giscours in Margaux and Abreu Vineyards in the Napa Valley.
- After her daughter arrived in 2017, she left her dayjob and focused on growing her own wine label.
- Her signature varietal is Semillon - a honeyed grape, often used in dessert wines.
- Freshly laundered sheets.
- Lazy Sunday mornings.
- Buttered toast.