Not your mimosa prosecco.
This is Prosecco, like it used to be made. An unfiltered, spontaneously fermented blend of traditional Prosecco varieties sees light skin contact for the perfect amount of aromatic vivacity and texture.*chef’s kiss.*
- Marta and Alberto farm four hectares of indigenous grapes all typically used to make Prosecco in a forest 1,500 feet above sea level in the Venetian Alps.
- They use biodynamic agriculture and homeopathic treatments (and maybe some crystals) in the vineyards and zero sulfur at any time.
- This gem is imported by Natty Wine, an wine importer founded by DMV native Alexander Gable who is now living and working outside of Milan. And they have some of the best tech sheets in the business.
- An afternoon personal prosciutto snack.
- Donna Summer’s “Let’s Dance.”
- Linen pants at a backyard party.