Our favorite dining companion.
Pét Nat legends, Les Capriades, have done it again and crafted this exquisitely balanced bottle of bubbles, composed of an even split of Menu Pineau and Chenin Blanc. Crisp, sharp minerality from the limestone soils of the Loire, with just a kiss of residual sugar. Comes in a large format style, making it perfect for parties and picnics everywhere!
- Les Capriades is considered a negociant vinificateur, which means they purchase the majority of their grapes and harvest their fruit by themselves from a smattering of local organic growers.
- All Les Capriades wines are vinified without sulfur.
- Les Capriades is helmed by Pascal Potaire and Moses Gadouche, and are considered some of the best Pét Nat producers in the world.
- 20 year anniversary party.
- Putting sambal on everything.
- These multicolored glasses.