This split of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 50% Merlot is from New York’s Fingerlakes region. A big and powerful – yet silky – wine with loads of earthy cocoa and dust aromas. The perfect bottle to bring to any outdoor grilling extravaganza!
- The Cab and Merlot were picked from the eastern shores of Seneca Lake, and thrive in shale soils.
- The grapes were handpicked and fermented whole cluster prior to resting in neutral French oak barrels.
- All Eminence Road wines are unfined, unfiltered, and bottled by hand.
- STEAK! (In all caps for emphasis)
- The first cookouts of the season.
- Singing around a roaring campfire.