Bubbly comfort food.
Sometimes you want a rich, toasty Pét Nat that soothes the soul. Enter the Clandestina “Ancestrale Confiscat” Pét Nat. Loads of cinnamon toast, snickerdoodle, buttercream meringue and brown sugar aromas. A baked good-lover’s dream!
- Bodega Clandestina was started by Ferran Lacruz, a young winemaker who started this project in Catalonia in 2018.
- This small, biodynamic winery works with Xarel-lo, Malvasia and other grapes like Carignan Blanc.
- Ferran is always experimenting and aging his wines in a variety of vessels, including clay amphorae, demijohns, and barrels.
- This wine was made with hand-harvested Xarel-lo grapes from the Fugitu vineyard, prior to undergoing primary fermentation in tank and secondary fermentation in bottle.
- Eating cookie dough with a spoon.
- Gold trim champagne flutes - like these.
- Childhood teddy bear.