Free your mind, and the rest will follow.
The Astral Red blend is a wine that surprises, subverts, and defies categorization. A blend of white, red, and rosé grapes, this wine that takes its name from the astral plane is all about breaking free of limitations. Playful, spontaneous, and fun, serve with a slight chill for a mind-bending experience!
- Shaunt Oungoulian and Diego Roig teamed up to create Les Lunes and Populis wines for two reasons. Les Lunes is all about natural wines that epitomize an agable, classic, California style. Their Populis label is meant for a more playful, drinkable vibe.
- Shaunt and Diego vinify their wines in the basement of Shaunt’s parent’s home in Orinda, just east of Berkeley.
- This wine is made of a blend of Zinfandel, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sangiovese, Gamay and Syrah.
- A portion of these grapes are carbonically macerated to give this wine a fresh, floral, and ultra-glou experience!
- A sound bath with your yoga buddy.
- Iridescent glassware.
- Cypress Grove’s PsycheDillic soft goat cheese.