Light and bright Loire loveliness.
Bangarang is composed of 70% Grolleau and 30% Gamay from Loire legends, Agnès and René Mosse. The vines were harvested by hand from 30-year-old vines prior to undergoing a one week maceration period and fermenting in tank. The 2021 vintage is fruity, with a gossamer texture.
- Agnès, René, Sylvestre and Joseph Mosse like to keep the business in the family and have been working their 17 hectares of vines Organically and Biodynamically.
- The property is within the village of St-Lambert-du-Lattay within the Anjou.
- Before becoming vigneronnes, the Mosse family owned a retail shop and wine bar within Tours..
- They credit Jo Pithon and François Chidaine for inspiring them to become vignerons.
- This song by Skrillex – sorry, we had to.
- Roller coaster rides.
- Grilled English peas.