Cuz food wine can sparkle too.
This 100% Pinot Noir from Charles Dufour is done in a semi-carbonic saignée method. The wine was vinified by Charles Durfour without any added dosage, keeping things fresh and pure. Bistrotage is meant to be a gastronomic Champagne, so don’t be afraid to bust this puppy out at the dinner table.
- Charles Durfort was born and raised in Champagne, and converted his 6 hectare property to Organic viticulture in 2013.
- Charles understood the importance of eliminating harmful chemicals in the vineyard, so he started implementing biodynamic methods - like teas and tinctures for the vines.
- One of Charles’ nicknames is “the Selosse of the Aube,” and he is considered a brilliant iconoclast within the region.
- Spicy Korean fried chicken.
- Evening wear worn with tennis shoes (screw the dress code.)
- Rehearsal dinners.
- H.E.R's debut album.