Italy’s racy answer to grower Champagne.
Alessandra Divella is a 29-year-old prodigy, crafting brilliant, cutting edge sparklers. She is the first female winemaker in Franciacorta and is leading the charge in organic farming within the region. This zero/zero 100% Chardonnay sparkler is from 18 year old vines that thrived on limestone soils. The wine spent 33 months on its lees after undergoing spontaneous fermentation in oak barriques. A saline-driven bottle of electric bubbles.
- Alessandra’s vines have been organic from the start, and her two hectare parcel is home to plenty of flora and fauna including rosehips and praying mantises.
- She does not come from a winemaking family, and fell into the industry through winemakers who made her “feel at home.”
- Her wines are 100% Méthode Champenoise.
- Adrenaline rushes.
- The song Money On The Dash by Elley Duhé and Whethan.
- Roasted and salted marcona almonds.