The best darn value Blanc de Blancs.
Seriously, we’re not playing. We’ve had folks hit us up and creep into our DMs asking for more bottles of the Alma 4 Blanc de Blancs. Sourced from sustainably farmed vineyards with 1300 to 1550 meters in elevation, this hazelnut-y, bright, lemony, and beautifully balanced Blanc de Blancs is the ultimate showstopper. Pop one. Be obsessed.
- Alma 4 is composed of Agustín Lopez, Mauricio Castro, Marcela Manini and Sebastian Zuccardi who both met at the Liceo Agrícola & Enológico School in Mendoza, Argentina when they were 17 and formed Alma 4.
- Just 2 years later, they vinified 300 bottles of sparkling wine done in the classical method in 1998.
- They specialize in producing stunning, high altitude cuvées.
- Sweet potato fries & chipotle aioli.
- Ragers - the kind where people jump into the pool at 3AM.
- Limo rides.