Organically farmed Frankovka (aka Blaufränkisch) hand harvested in Slovenia to polish off a humid summer day. To achieve the dazzling pink color, free run juice was collected and bottled. Its juicy and fresh balanced with acidity.
- Matija Žerjav - aka Matic - is a third generation winemaker, who took over his family’s vineyard at the tender age of 24.
- The property’s 9 hectares of vines are farmed organically, with occasional biodynamic farming practices.
- The wines are kept in an old cellar from 1852 that is completely underground.
- The winemaking area in Štarjeska is in the “mountain wine zone,” and it gets very cold here, with a strong diurnal shift.
- Margot Robbie in the movie 'Barbie'
- Lunch in the garden at The L. Ron Hubbard House Museum
- Honeycomb ice cream w/ honeycomb crumb at Van Leeuwen