Cali crush & chill…
Bloom is a chillable red made from a different blend every year, from Old World Winery up in Northern California. This year’s blend is a mixture of Abouriou, Zinfandel, Pinotage, and Pinot Noir. The resulting wine is as lovely and delicate as a freshly picked bouquet of flowers. Perfect for porch pounding sessions, casual day drinking, and anything in between!
- Old World Winery is a small, family owned and operated winery that uses grapes from their 100 year old sustainable and organic vineyard.
- Darek Trowbridge has been making wine for 20 plus years, and is all about shepherding wines in a simple and direct way without any manipulation.
- Abouriou is a red grape commonly grown in Southwestern France, that is typically used for blending.
- First bud break in Spring.
- This video.
- Pre-dinner cheese plates.