A Portuguese white for Muscadet-lovers.
This white wine is a blend of 85% Fernao Pires and 15% Arinto. The wine spends 8 months on lees prior to fermenting naturally in stainless steel tanks. Crisp, white, citrus-based florals, peaches and a touch of salinity dance about in this heady white wine.
- Pedro Marques and his brother started the estate within the Torres Vedras DOC in 2007, after visiting other cool climate properties within Portugal.
- The estate lies on slopes of limestone with a Kimmeridgian vein that runs through it.
- Pedro ferments all his wines naturally and winemaking is done without any SO2.
- Oyster towers.
- Dark chocolate chip cookies with sea salt.
- Pearl handled wine opener.