The best of both worlds.
Beer and wine lovers now have something they can both get behind. The Funk Factory Cervino White Sangria was brewed with Sauvvy-B grapes at a 50/50 ratio with oak-aged sour beer. The beer’s microflora re-ferments the grape juice until it produces a dry, beer and wine hybrid.
- Funk Factory Geuzeria is one of the leading American Lambic producing breweries.
- It was started by Levi Funk, who fell in love with lambics and started making them in his basement.
- The process at Funk Factory involves using a turbid mash, similar to the process Belgium-based Gueuzerie, Cantilon, has implemented since the 1900s.
- Beer nerds bonding with their wine geek friends.
- Handshake deals & peace offerings.