Chardy with megawatt star power–
The Star Party Chardonnay is a lower alcohol, crisp and lemony Chardonnay from Tim Jordan’s label – Star Party. If Tim’s name sounds familiar, that’s because he’s Ben Jordan of Midland Construction’s brother (guess winemaking talent runs in the family, huh?) This isn't some big, va va voom, honkin' Chardy; it's a youthful and fun way to get the party started.
- Star Party is Tim Jordan’s new solo project, and is all about creating fresh and fun wines that showcase Virginia’s terroir.
- This is a lower alcohol expression of Chardy, coming in at 10.2% and making it the perfect day-drinking white.
- Chardonnay is known as the “winemaker’s grape” because it can be done in still, sparkling, skin contact, and sweeter styles.
- Tim is all about playing the long game with these vines -- keeping them unsprayed and raising them right!
- These glasses.
- French toast and maple syrup.
- Meteor showers.