Swap the Sancerre for this.
Phillippe Tessier has been running his domain for 20 years after taking the reins from his father, Roger Tessier in 1981. The estate is located within the heart of Cheverny and Cour Cheverny with 23 hectares of cool climate plots, yielding beautifully transparent, acid-driven wines. This expression of Cheverny Blanc is a mixture of Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Orbois, spontaneously fermented in stainless steel with indigenous yeasts.
- Domaine Tessier was founded in 1961 by Roger Tessier within Cheverny in the Loire.
- The vines are all organically farmed, and the estate has a cooler microclimate.
- The vines are 20 years of age and thrive on a mixture of sand and clay soils.
- This wine was unfiltered and unfined prior to being bottled.
- Any and all holiday brunching.
- Oyster towers.
- These lightning glass sculptures.