Unfussy elegance in a bottle.
This Bojo is composed of Gamay harvested from an east-facing parcel on Mont Brouilly. 70% of it was aged in used Burgundy barrels for 8 months and 30% was aged in stainless steel prior to being released. Bojo from Brouilly is known for having rustic, yet elegant characteristics - and being more serious than the Fleurie stuff.
- Sylvie and Thierry are “the new kids” on the block of Beaujolais, and they started their domain in 2019.
- Their goal is to work in harmony with nature, not fight against it, so they work their vineyards homeopathically and spray their vines with tea infusions to help the vines become stronger and healthier.
- They are currently in the process of organic conversion to ECOcert.
- Wildflower picking parties.
- Grilled sausage and crusty bread.
- Your favorite pair of jeans.