Cider with superpowers.
An easy-drinking, bright, refreshing cuvée from Cyril Zangs. Cyril Zangs was a book sales rep in Paris before returning to his native Normandy and getting into the cider game. The ciders are made with native yeasts, unfiltered and no sulfur is added.
- Cyril Zangs sources fruit from 69 different apple varieties, and harvests them from high-stem orchards that range from fifteen to sixty years old.
- The apples are sorted, then grated to create a marc which is put through a hydraulic press that is frequently racked during the fermentation process.
- The cider undergoes a secondary fermentation process in bottle to get a little bit of sparkle.
- Marvel movie marathon (buy a six pack this will take a while.)
- Slice of apple pie with cheddar cheese on top.
- Listening to this song while slaying on your Peloton.