Wine that’s lit from within.
Dazzles of Light from Day Wines is the brightest of the bright as far as white blends go. This blend uses Chardonnay as the base, with accents of Chenin Blanc and Sauvignon Blanc to punch it up. The fruit was directly pressed and cold settled for 24 hours before being racked to neutral French oak barrels for spontaneous malolactic fermentation to soften things up. The resulting wine is lively, tropical, and tastes like the first few days of Spring.
- Day Wines was founded by Brianne Day, who caught the wine bug after visiting Italy at 19. Her first vintage was in 2012.
- 2021 is this wine’s inaugural vintage, and the year proved to be a dynamic one yielding generous fruit with plenty of acid and flavor.
- This Oregon White wine blend is composed of 61% Chardonnay, 21% Sauvignon Blanc and 18% Chenin Blanc.
- This song by Yiruma.
- That spot where the sun hits the ocean.
- Diamonds of any and all kinds.
- Citrus cookies.