A Colorado Riesling that tastes like a tropical paradise.
Jack Rabbit Hill Farm’s “Dill Farm” Riesling is an elegant wine that is the bottled version of a good time. With aromas of sugarloaf pineapple and citrus blossoms, this Riesling is a truly special find from an unexpected place. Rich, flamboyant, and oodles of fun!
- Jack Rabbit Hill is a boundary-breaking, certified biodynamic farm that is located near Colorado’s North Fork Valley.
- The Riesling was sourced from Dill Farm in Redlands Mesa, Colorado - a mere 2 miles away from the winery.
- Jack Rabbit Farm implements clean, low input farming practices like using snowmelt and compost-made teas to treat the vines.
- Jack Rabbit Hills consists of 70-acres of vines, tree fruits, medicinal herbs, pasture and cattle.
- Hula hoop.
- Watching lakeside sunsets with your beloved.
- Listening to the song "Senior Living" by Royksopp.