Drink for a weekend getaway.
The Southold Farm White Blend is a mixture of 38% Roussanne, 36% Grüner Veltliner and 25% Trebbiano from the Texas High Plains AVA. A rush of pineapple and mango kissed with salt, this wine tastes like laying out on a beach all day. Your Summer sipping just got more interesting.
- Southold Farm & Cellar was started on the North Fork of Long Island by Reagan and Carey Meador; eventually they sold it and moved their operation to Gillespe, Texas.
- The wine was raised in concrete to be juicy, straightforward and honest.
- The property consists of 62 acres, 30 of which are steep limestone hillsides that were planted with vines in 2018.
- The wine is fermented in a concrete egg with native yeasts.
- Taking the advice on the label.
- Ice cubes - don’t let anyone tell you not to.
- Queso with all the fixin’s.