Liquid lime blossoms on parade.
Parellada is one of the three blending grapes used in Cava, and the fact that this grape is headlining a wine on its own is incredibly rare. A pretty Spanish white that is thirst-quenching and perfect for beating the heat.
- Mariona Vendrell and Albert Canella met while studying winemaking, fell in love, and started Succés Vinicola in 2011 at the tender age of 20.
- The organically-farmed vines of Parellada are 40-60 years old and thrive in calcareous clay soils in Catalonia’s Conca de Barberà and Serral regions.
- Succés Vinicola is one of the only producers to make a still Parellada.
- Mariona and Albert chose to name the wine, “Experiencia” because it was their first experience making white wine as a couple.
- A sun-drenched afternoon on a boat.
- Oysters with horseradish and mignonette.
- Flip flops.